- US : Fund Manager optimism hits pre crises levels – Citywire
- US : Retail sentiment remains at levels associated with previous tops, short trigger trigger eludes – tradersnarrative
- China : Stratfor on China’s military history and new gumption : Stratfor
- Europe : ECB purchases of PIIGS bonds are distorting their rate spread to German paper, making CDS pricing a better gauge of creditworthiness. “Our conclusion is that the worst is far from over,” says a fund manager after Portuguese CDS blew to a record last week even as its yield spread
- China : Apparently, a dozen empty cities wasn’t enough – China plans new eco city for 350k- GreenMuze
- With population poised to be in decline, why are they building more cities?
- China : July 2010 – Crises expert Rogoff on china : bloomberg
Popularity: 4% [?]